Steven is a Christian educator. He is protestant, non-charismatic, and dispensational. Studies in the original languages of Scripture, ancient history, and systematic theology have been the foundation for Steven’s teaching and writing ministry. He has written several Christian books, dozens of articles on Christian theology, and recorded more than three hundred hours of audio and video sermons. Steven currently serves as professor of Bible and Theology at Tyndale Theological Seminary, and hosts weekly Bible studies at his home in Texas.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Human Services (with studies in criminology) from Wayland Baptist University (1998).
- Post-graduate studies in Classical Literature at Texas Tech University (2000-2002).
- Master of Divinity degree (with biblical languages) from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary (2006).
- Doctor of Ministry degree from Tyndale Theological Seminary (2017).
- Making a Biblical Marriage.
- Thinking on Scripture.
- Knowing God in Prison.
- Suffering: A Biblical Consideration.
- The Cross of Christ: Sufficient to Save.
- The Christian Life: A Study of Biblical Spirituality.
- Overcoming Evil in Prison: How to be a Light in a Dark Place.
- Sin: A Brief Biblical Analysis.